Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Got my Feelmax Niesas!

The niesas arrived today! They're a snug fit and I was contemplating if I should send them back for a size larger. However after walking around the house I have to conclude that it's just my claustrophobic toes talking once more.

I'll be using them mainly for walking so should be alright anyway. But I guess I have to take em for a run sometime just to see what they're like.

The sole is really thin though. If the vibrams are gloves for the foot, the niesas are more like outdoor socks. They feel alot like the super grippy socks everyone used to wear indoors when I was a kid. Will write more once I've had a chance to try them out more.

1 comment:

  1. really looking forward to seeing your review! I work for a healthy footwear company and we're growing our range of barefoot shoes and just launched Feelmax! Would be great to see what others think of them!

    ReplyDelete